Friday, September 19, 2008

Homecoming

We had a great time at the Homecoming Game this year! Burleson was playing Mansfield, which is where my sister and her family lived. It was funny! We all wore shirts to show our school spirit :) Kaitlyn was a little confused! She told me she was going to cheer for Mansfield since Emma goes to school there, isn't that sweet? I quickly helped her changed her mind but she just loves her cousin! We met alot of our friends there. By the end of the evening the kids were totally sugared up (we brought candy from the parade) and exhaused but we had such a fun night!

Rivals!

Two future football stars

Go Elks!

One more bop for uncle Jeff!

Too funny!

Burleson vs. Mansfield

Gabe loves his skittles

I love this picture!

Emma & Kaitlyn showing their school spirit!

Kasey worked the game so we had
to track him down for a family picture!

Some of my favorite girls!

All of our group

No comments: