Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hooray! Hudson is Here!!!

Brittany & Doug are proud parents to the sweetest little baby, Hudson Pierce. He weighed 7 lb 14 oz and was 20.5" long. He is sooo adorable! So far, he looks like a little Doug :) Mommy & baby are doing great! I am so happy for them. They are going to be incredible parents! Brittany and I have been best friends since 9th grade. It's funny I can remember talking for hours about things like having kids and what we'd name them.... and now we're both mommies :) She's always said she wanted a boy first too. Kasey, Noah & I went to see him at the hospital after we took Kaitlyn to school. She was pretty bummed she couldn't go so I promised her we'd go visit once they were all settled at home! Can't wait! Love you guys!

Hudson resting with his mommy

Look at that face!!!

Brittany & Hudson

Noah, me & baby Hudson

No comments: