Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kaitlyn's 6th Birthday Party

I can't believe my little girl is turning 6! Time goes by way too fast! She wanted a Little Pet Shop party for her birthday this year. The kids all had alot of fun playing, doing crafts, & eating cake! Kaitlyn asked me every five minutes "Is it time to open presents yet?!?" She has been so excited about her birthday party! And it was our first big party at our new house, so she was proud to show her room to her friends! Right after her party was over she told me next year she wanted to invite boys from her class to her birthday - uh oh! I am not ready for that yet!!!

Kaitlyn's Little Pet Shop Cake

The Beautiful Birthday Girl

Mallori, Millie, Emma & Kaitlyn

Noah, Brady & Gabe
Two of my beautiful nieces - Linzi & Becca!

Craft Time! They made butterflies & monkey magnets

We love this birthday girl sooooo much!!!

Blowing out her candles

Time for Presents!

I love this picture! Emma just looks so
happy to be with Kaitlyn on her birthday!

Kaitlyn with her sweet friends!

No comments: