Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Mitchells come to Texas

I was so excited when my cousin Ashley told me they were coming in from Utah for a visit! Her husband James was going to the OU/Texas game with Addison, so we had all day on Saturday to hang out. We went to my parents house to watch the game - or actually just play outside in the backyard! We haven't seen Gram since he was about 10 months old, now he is 2 1/2 and adorable! He was so funny! It was cute seeing Gram with Noah and Gabe. They had a lot of fun together! Tiffany and Jeff took the girls to see the US Gymnastic team perform in Dallas. They got dressed up, and were so excited to go! Kaitlyn had the best time! It was so good spending time with them! I can't wait until they move back to Oklahoma so we'll get to see each other more!

Ashley & Gram

Kaitlyn & Grandma

3 crazy boys!

Kaitlyn & Emma

They love each other so much!

Gabe & his mommy

Ashley, Gram, Noah, me & Gabe

The Mitchell Family

No comments: