Sunday, December 14, 2008

Martin Family Christmas Party

Kody, April & Linzi hosted the Martin Family Christmas Party this year. They had the funnest ideas! We all wore our pajamas, and had breakfast food for dinner. Everyone was so comfy, it was great! There was a contest for the best adult houseshoes, and best kids houseshoes. Noah won with his spiderman slippers! We had a travel coffee mug exchange among the adults which turned out to be alot of fun and everyone was happy with what they got! The kids exchanged coloring books and new boxes of crayons. After the gift exchange, we all got our hot chocolate ready and loaded up into our cars to go see Christmas lights. It was alot of fun! They did a great job planning this party! Thanks guys! We had a blast!

April, me & Linzi

My nephew Michael
I love his Dr. Pepper pants!

He held still just long enough to get a picture with me!

Aunt Brenda was in charge of the pancakes!

Adorable sisters - Audra & Amy!

Nanaw & Aunt Judy

Trina & David

Linzi & Becca

I love my sisters-in-law!

This is why we love them so much!
They are soooo much fun!

My family at the pj party!

Miss Hannah & Miss Linzi look adorable in their tu-tus!

They were trying to decide which
present they were going to choose!

I love this picture!

Kasey - so proud of his new penguin cup!

No comments: