Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kaitlyn's 1st Field Trip

Kaitlyn had her first field trip in kindergarten to Dollar Tree!!! I was a little surprised when I read that is where they were going but it was actually a really good idea... they have been learning about wants vs needs the last few weeks. So they each brought $1 and could choose 1 thing from Dollar Tree, either a need or a want. It was really interesting to see what they all chose! The bow and arrows were really popular for the boys! Kaitlyn chose a bottle of aspirin! That cracked me up! All of the items they bought were donated to a local charity that helps families in our community. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad I could come along and see her with all her new school friends!

She was the more excited about
the bus than the actual field trip!

Some of the kids all showing me what they chose!

Me with my big kindergartner!

Kaitlyn with some of her buddies!

No comments: